- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1373 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 201.3 g
- Cholesterol Content: 252 mg
- Fat Content: 34.44 g
- Fiber Content: 10.6 g
- Protein Content: 63.76 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.823 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3295 mg
- Sugar Content: 13.57 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.238 g
Seafood Chow Mein
Seafood Chow Mein is a delicious, crispy egg noodle-based recipe loaded with shrimp, mussels, cockles, vegetables, and other seafood. This Chinese dish is every seafood lover’s favorite dish. This dish is easy to cook in just 35 minutes and a perfect meal to serve in weeknight dinner. Seafood Chowmein is best to serve in a rich ginger and wine-flavored sauce. Follow the below recipe guide to know how to make seafood chow mein.
Ingredients of Seafood Chow Mein Recipe
- Chinese dried egg or wheat noodles - 250 gm
- Green bell pepper - ½
- Red bell pepper - ½
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped garlic - ½ Teaspoon
- Chopped root ginger - ½ Teaspoon
- Chopped spring onion - ½ Teaspoon
- Uncooked shelled mussels - 150 gm
- Uncooked shelled cockles - 50 gm
- Shaoxing rice wine - 1 Tablespoon
- Soy sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Seafood Chow Mein
Step 1: Cook the noodles in boiling, salted water for about 4-5 minutes, until just tender. Rinse under cold water and set aside to drain.
Step 2: Meanwhile, cut the peppers into thin slices.
Step 3: Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, peppers, and spring onion for 1 minute.
Step 4: Using chopsticks, mix together well. Season with salt and pepper, and cook for about 5 minutes, frequently stirring, until the seafood is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Step 5: Serve this sumptuous dish as a special occasion fish course.
- You can use a selection of seafood of your own choice.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Chinese Egg noodles – Check Price
- Green Bell Pepper – Check Price
- Red bell pepper – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Garlic – Check Price
- Ginger – Check Price
- Spring onion – Check Price
- Mussels – Check Price
- Cockles – Check Price
- Shaoxing rice wine – Check Price
- Soy sauce – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Peppercorns – Check Price