- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 2903 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 173.08 g
- Cholesterol Content: 480 mg
- Fat Content: 175.01 g
- Fiber Content: 32 g
- Protein Content: 165.39 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 103.675 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 12803 mg
- Sugar Content: 86.08 g
- Trans Fat Content: 1.396 g
Vegetables and Paneer in Cheese Gravy
Delicious Paneer cooked with mix vegetables along with cheese gravy is a delicious recipe to try out for lunch or dinner. In this recipe, the soft paneer chunks are tossed with vegetables in cheese sauce. The yummy and cheesy taste of cheese sauce make this dish pleasant, and everyone will enjoy it. It can be served with garlic bread or buttered toast to make a filling meal. Serve hot with garlic bread. Prepare the dish just before serving to retain its flavor and color of vegetables. Learn how to make delicious mix vegetables and paneer with gravy at home.
Ingredients of Vegetables and Paneer in Cheese Gravy Recipe
- French beans - 1/2 Cup
- Bell peppers - 1/2 Cup
- Carrots - 1/2 Cup
- Cauliflower - 1/2 Cup
- Peas - 1/2 Cup
- Capsicum - 1 Cup
- Pepper powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Fresh paneer cubes - 2 Cups
- Green chili paste - 1 Tablespoon
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Tomato sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- For the Cheese Sauce
- Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- Maida Flour - 1 Tablespoon
- Milk - 2 Cup
- Cheese - 1 Cup
- For Garnishing
- Grated cheese - 2 Tablespoons
- Garam masala - ½ Teaspoon
How to Make Vegetables and Paneer in Cheese Gravy
Step 1: In the frying pan, heat the butter and add chili paste, vegetables, paneer, and salt.
Step 2: Sauté them for 5-6 minutes and then add tomato sauce, pepper powder and mix them well.
Step 3: In a bowl, combine maida with milk to make a smooth batter free of lumps.
Step 4: Heat the butter in a kadhai, and add milk and allow it to boil, stirring continuously. Then add cheese to it.
Step 5: Now, add all the cooked vegetables to the cheese sauce and mix them.
Step 6: Cook the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
Step 7: Garnish the vegetables with grated cheese and garam masala and serve hot with garlic bread.
Check Price for Ingredients
- French beans – Check Price
- Green Bell Pepper – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- Cauliflower – Check Price
- Green peas – Check Price
- Black pepper powder – Check Price
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Butter – Check Price
- Cheese – Check Price
- Tomato sauce – Check Price
- Maida (refined flour) – Check Price