- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 355 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 43.72 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 15.54 g
- Fiber Content: 3.6 g
- Protein Content: 10.14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.757 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3030 mg
- Sugar Content: 6.47 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.083 g
Tomato & Basil Sandwich
Tomato and basil sandwich is very yummy and tasty yet healthy. It is not just only delicious, but it is also a refreshing meal. It is very quick and easy to make on whole-wheat bread layered with mayonnaise, tomatoes, basil leaves and seasoned with pepper powder and salt. On hot summer evenings, this recipe is excellent to eat light and healthy. Here is the easy recipe to try.
Ingredients of Tomato & Basil Sandwich Recipe
- Whole-wheat bread - 4 Slices
- Reduces-fat mayonnaise, divided - 8 Teaspoons
- Thick slices of tomato - 4
- Chopped fresh basil leaves - 4 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Freshly ground pepper - 1/8 Teaspoon
How to Make Tomato & Basil Sandwich
Step 1: Cut bread into rounds slightly larger than tomatoes with the help of biscuit cutter.
Step 2: Now, spread two teaspoons of mayonnaise on each slice.
Step 3: Then top with tomatoes and chopped basil leaves.
Step 4: Season it with pepper and salt.
Step 5: Serve immediately.