- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 363 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 70.5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 12.44 g
- Fiber Content: 34.3 g
- Protein Content: 15.35 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.601 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 62 mg
- Sugar Content: 6.9 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.003 g
Tawa Fry Masala Powder
Tawa fry masala powder is a combination of different Indian spices, perfectly ground to the powder. This masala powder is best to use to make non-vegetarian dishes as well as vegetable dishes. This masala powder gives rich taste to the stuffed vegetable dishes like stuffed bhindi, stuffer brinjal and more. In the market, you can easily find the packet of readymade tawa fry masala powder. You can make it instantly at home too. Follow this easy recipe to make this Tawa Masala powder at home.
Ingredients of Tawa Fry Masala Powder Recipe
- Coriander seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Fennel seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Cumin seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Fenugreek seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Dry mango powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Asafoetida - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cardamom - 2 Tablespoons
- Cinnamon stick - 2 Inch
- Cloves - 2 Tablespoons
- Dry red chilies - 4
How to Make Tawa Fry Masala Powder
Step 1: Take a pan, and add coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and red chilis. Dry roast them for 2 minutes.
Step 2: Remove it from the pan and keep aside to cool completely.
Step 3: Add these roasted spices into the mixer jar and grind them to a smooth powder.
Step 4: if needed, sieve it and again grind it to a powder.
Step 5: Now add dry mango powder, asafoetida and turmeric powder to it and mix them well.
Step 6: Store it in an airtight container and use it as required.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Turmeric powder – Check Price
- Asafoetida (hing) – Check Price
- Dry mango powder (Amchur) – Check Price
- Coriander seeds – Check Price
- Cloves – Check Price
- Cinnamon sticks – Check Price
- Fennel seeds – Check Price
- Cumin seeds – Check Price
- Fenugreek seeds – Check Price
- Cardamom – Check Price
- Dry red chilies – Check Price