- Yield: 30
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 6273 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 59.02 g
- Cholesterol Content: 43 mg
- Fat Content: 666.16 g
- Fiber Content: 2.2 g
- Protein Content: 34.82 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 106.816 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3239 mg
- Sugar Content: 7.69 g
- Trans Fat Content: 3.486 g
Paneer is a common ingredient in Indian cooking. There are lot many recipes that you can make with paneer. To make paneer pakora is easy and requires lesser time. Paneer pieces are dipped in gram flour batter along with other spices and then deep fried till it becomes crunchy. Paneer Pakora is a deliciously crunchy and spicy snack that is served as a starter or evening snack. You can also enjoy it during the monsoon season with a hot cup of tea. These Paneer snacks taste best with pudina chutney or tangy tamarind chutney. Learn how to make crunchy paneer pakora at home.
Ingredients of Paneer Snacks Recipe
- Paneer - 250 gm
- Plain flour (maida) - 1/2 Cup
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Chili powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Amchur powder (dry mango powder) - 1 Teaspoon
- Carom seeds (Ajwain) - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Oil - 3 Cups
How to Make Paneer Snacks
Step 1: Take the Paneer and cut it into small cubes.
Step 2: Mix the plain flour (Maida) and ½ teaspoon salt in 1 cup of water.
Step 3: Mix the chili powder, amchur powder, half teaspoon salt and ajwain (carom seeds).
Step 4: Dip the Paneer pieces into the batter.
Step 5: Deep fry the Paneer pieces in oil until it becomes light golden brown in color.
Step 6: Roll them into the ready masala mixture.
Step 7: Put on toothpicks and serve hot.
- You can also use potato instead of Paneer.
- Just boil the potatoes and cut into small cubes and deep fry into ghee. Roll into the ready masala mixture and serve on toothpicks.