- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 5 People
- Calories: 2016 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 43.63 g
- Cholesterol Content: 550 mg
- Fat Content: 204.27 g
- Fiber Content: 13.7 g
- Protein Content: 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 128.029 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 4481 mg
- Sugar Content: 21.85 g
- Trans Fat Content: 7.441 g
One of the different method to cook and represent the cauliflower in the main course meal. Cauliflower is marinated with a blend of spices and baked in the microwave, and it gives you an unforgettable taste for the dish. This recipe tastes superb with rice. Learn how to make stuffed cauliflower at home.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cauliflower Recipe
- Cauliflower - 3 Cups
- Butter - 1 Cup
- Cchaat masala for garnishing - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander leaves for garnishing - 2 Tablespoons
- For the marinade:
- Fresh curd - 1 Cup
- Cream - 3 Tablespoons
- Red chili powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Dry mango powder (amachur powder) - ½ Teaspoon
- Garam masala - ½ Tablespoon
- Pepper powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Kasoori methi - 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 Tablespoons
- Tandoori masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Orange color - 2 Drops
- Coriander leaves - 1 Cup
- Grated ginger - 1 Tablespoon
How to Make Stuffed Cauliflower
Step 1: In a bowl, add curd, cream, red chili powder, dry mango powder, garam masala, pepper powder, salt, kasoori methi, lemon juice, tandoori masala, orange color, coriander leaves, and ginger and mix them well.
Step 2: Apply marinade the paste on the cauliflower.
Step 3: Cover and keep aside to marinate for 1 hour.
Step 4: Spread the butter on the cauliflower.
Step 5: Bake the cauliflower in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes at 180 °C.
Step 6: Once it’s ready, remove it from the oven.
Step 7: Garnish the baked cauliflower with the coriander leaves and chaat masala and serve hot.
- You can also bake the cauliflower in a gas tandoor for 15-20 minutes on MEDIUM flame.