- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 2947 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 204.43 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 223.61 g
- Fiber Content: 62 g
- Protein Content: 51.25 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 22.213 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2911 mg
- Sugar Content: 17.5 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Stir Fried Vegetables
Stir-fried vegetables is a continental Chinese food recipe. You can anytime enjoy this food. You can make it for your breakfast, lunch or dinner or anytime snacks. The combination of different vegetables like cabbage, carrot, capsicum, French beans and more tossed in Chinese sauces makes an excellent dish. Serve it with garlic bread to make a filling meal. Serve hot with Chinese sauces. Learn how to make stir-fried vegetables instantly.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Vegetables Recipe
- Shredded Cabbage - 1 Cup
- Chopped carrot - 1 Cup
- Cubed capsicum - 1 Cup
- French beans, stringed and chopped - 1 Cup
- Broccoli, florets separated - 1 Cup
- Finely chopped spring onions - 1 Cup
- Finely chopped green garlic - 1 Cup
- Ajinomoto - 1/3 Teaspoon
- Freshly grounded white pepper - 1 Tablespoon
- Sunflower oil - 1 Cup
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- To Make Paste
- Water - 1/2 Cup
- Corn flour - 1 Teaspoon
- Soya sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Tomato sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Chilli sauce - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Stir Fried Vegetables
Step 1: Dip French beans, broccoli and carrots in hot water for 5-6 minutes.
Step 2: Remove the vegetables from the water and put them in cold water for 2-3 minutes. Strain.
Step 3: Dip cabbage and capsicum in hot water for 2-3 minutes.
Step 4: Remove and transfer them in cold water for 1 minute. Strain.
Step 5: In a bowl, add water, corn flour, soya sauce, tomato sauce, and chili sauce.
Step 6: Now, heat the oil in a deep pan, add spring onions, garlic, and Ajinomoto to it. Sauté for 1-2 minutes on HIGH flame.
Step 7: Add all the vegetables, salt, and pepper powder to the pan and sauté on HIGH flame for 2-3 minutes.
Step 8: Add the previously prepared paste to the pan and mix them well. Cook the vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
Step 9: Delicious stir-fried vegetables are ready to serve.
Step 10: Serve it hot.
- You can also add 1 cup fresh paneer cubes to the dish to make it more delicious and color full.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Cabbage – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- Capsicum – Check Price
- French beans – Check Price
- Broccoli Florets – Check Price
- Spring onion – Check Price
- Ajinomoto – Check Price
- White pepper – Check Price
- Sunflower oil – Check Price
- Soy sauce – Check Price
- Tomato sauce – Check Price
- Chili sauce – Check Price