- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 87 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 19.43 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 0.89 g
- Fiber Content: 3.1 g
- Protein Content: 4.36 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.106 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2425 mg
- Sugar Content: 8.54 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Steamed Zucchini Salad
A quick and healthy way to make a steamed zucchini salad recipe. Zucchini is like the Indian tori, but it has a lighter & a softer peel. So it tastes delicious along with the peel. If you want, you can substitute tori for zucchini but remember to buy tender ones, but do peel them tightly. Here is the easy recipe to make the steamed zucchini salad at home.
Ingredients of Steamed Zucchini Salad Recipe
- Zucchinis – sliced diagonally into 1/4” thick pieces, without peeling - 2
- Finely chopped tomatoes - 2
- Finely chopped coriander leaves - 3 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Roasted cumin seeds powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Honey - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Steamed Zucchini Salad
Step 1: Wash and cut zucchini into 1/4″ thick, slanting slices.
Step 2: Put in a big colander and place the strainer over a pan of boiling water. Cover the strainer and steam the zucchini for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Remove it from the ﬁre. Pour cold water over it to refresh it. Leave in the strainer for 15 minutes to drain off all the water then transfer it to a bowl.
Step 4: Add all the other ingredients and toss. Leave it for an hour. Serve chilled.