- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 1578 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 32.94 g
- Cholesterol Content: 201 mg
- Fat Content: 131.49 g
- Fiber Content: 17.4 g
- Protein Content: 75.02 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 25.747 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3184 mg
- Sugar Content: 6.31 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.33 g
Smoked Chicken Salad
Delicious smoked chicken salad recipe in which chicken breast is mixed with Avocado, tomatoes, olive oil, and other ingredients. The smoked flavor of the chicken is perfectly complemented by the piquancy of blue cheese and the creaminess of avocado in this unusual yet quick and easy salad. Below is the easy recipe to make smoked chicken salad at home.
Ingredients of Smoked Chicken Salad Recipe
- Smoked cooked skinless and boneless chicken breast - 1
- Ripe avocado pear - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Black olives - 10
- Fresh parsley - 1 Spring
- Blue cheese - 20 gm
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Olive oil - 4 Tablespoons
- Wine vinegar - 1 Tablespoon
- Cashew nuts - 25 gm
How to Make Smoked Chicken Salad
Step 1: Dice the chicken and place in a bowl. Peel, halve and stone the avocado and slice the flesh.
Step 2: Seed and dice the tomato. Stone and slice the olives. Wash the parsley, dry and finely chop the leaves.
Step 3: Add the avocado, olives, and parsley to the chicken and gently stir together.
Step 4: Crumble the cheese with a fork, place in a bowl and mix with the salt, pepper, oil, and wine vinegar. Spoon over the salad.
Step 5: Garnish the salad with cashew nuts and serve immediately.
Step 6: Serve with oatcakes or slices of bread.
- You can also use almonds or walnuts in place of the cashew nuts.
- You can also use an unsmoked cooked chicken breast in place of the smoked chicken.
- To test if an avocado pear is ripe, gently press at the stalk end. The pear is ripe if it feels slightly soft; if too soft, the avocado will be over-ripe.