- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serving: 10 People
- Calories: 5377 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 825.91 g
- Cholesterol Content: 1541 mg
- Fat Content: 196.96 g
- Fiber Content: 24 g
- Protein Content: 92 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 70.108 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 7257 mg
- Sugar Content: 589.61 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.166 g
Carrot Cake is an easy and lovable recipe which you can make for every special occasion. It is a tender and soft cake recipe full of with grated carrot, coconut, and chopped pecans. You can also decorate this cake with cream cheese icing. You can make it in advance and even store it for 2-3 days. Learn how to prepare simple carrot cake in this recipe guide.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Recipe
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Eggs - 2
- Baking soda - 2 Teaspoons
- Chopped pecans - ½ Cup
- Powdered sugar - 2 Cups
- All-purpose flour - 2 Cups
- Sweetened coconut - ½ Cup
- Canola oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Grated carrot - 2 Cups
- Ground cinnamon - 1 ½ Teaspoon
- Cooking spray
- Crushed pineapple - 1 ½ Cups
- For Frosting
- Vanilla extract - 2 Teaspoons
- Powdered sugar - 3 Cups
- Butter - 3 Tablespoons
- Low fat cream cheese - 2 Cups
How to Make Carrot Cake
Step 1: Preheat the oven at 350°.
Step 2: In a dry measuring cup, spoon the flour then correctly level it with a knife.
Step 3: Mix sugar, flour, pecans, salt, baking soda, coconut and cinnamon in a bowl, stir them well.
Step 4: Now, combine oil and eggs then stir egg mixture, pineapple, grated carrot into the flour mixture.
Step 5: Spread cooking spray into a baking pan and Fill up this batter into a 13-inch baking pan.
Step 6: Bake it for 40 minutes. Let it cool appropriately on a wire rack.
Step 1: Mix butter and cream cheese in a bowl.
Step 2: with the help of mixer beat them well till it becomes smooth.
Step 3: Now, beat the vanilla and powdered sugar.
Step 4: Spread this frosting mixture over the carrot cake.
Step 5: Garnish the carrot cake with grated carrot and serve it.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Eggs – Check Price
- Pecans – Check Price
- Baking soda – Check Price
- Powdered sugar – Check Price
- All purpose flour – Check Price
- Coconut – Check Price
- Canola oil – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- Cinnamon powder – Check Price
- Cooking spray – Check Price
- Pineapple juice – Check Price
- Vanilla extract – Check Price
- Butter – Check Price
- Cream cheese – Check Price