- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1171 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 36.8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 1013 mg
- Fat Content: 56.73 g
- Fiber Content: 5.5 g
- Protein Content: 124.34 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 23.709 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2986 mg
- Sugar Content: 22.1 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Cooking Seekh Kababs is a very time-consuming recipe. Minced meat mixed with green chilies, garlic, onions, and various spices make it more delicious. Still, Seekh kabab requires more time to cook on the regular grill or any other way. Here I am sharing a microwave style seekh kababs recipe which can be made in just 20-25 minutes and you can save your time and enjoy your food. Mutton seekh kebab served as a starter with the main meal. Serve this delicious, juicy kebabs with green mint chutney, lemon, and sliced onions. Here is the quick guide for the seekh kababs recipe.
Ingredients of Seekh Kababs Recipe
- Minced meat - 500 gm
- Egg - 1
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Finely chopped garlic cloves - 2
- Finely chopped green chilies - 2
- Garam masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Chaat masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Butter - 3 Tablespoons
- Crisp salad or lemon wedges to serve with
How to Make Seekh Kababs
Step 1: Combine all the ingredients. Apply butter on your palms and shape into 3”-4” long rolls.
Step 2: Pre-heat the microwave to 250°C. Bake the kababs for 10-15 minutes or till evenly brown.
Step 3: Keep on turning them in between for even browning.
Step 4: Serve with chutney and crisp salad.
This Recipe is Adopted From Electrolux Cook Easy Book