- Yield: 10 Glasses
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 10 People
- Calories: 364 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 94.11 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 0.39 g
- Fiber Content: 5.2 g
- Protein Content: 2.04 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.056 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 30 mg
- Sugar Content: 88.95 g
- Trans Fat Content: ~
Raspberry Cup or Raspberry cocktail is a delicious drink recipe. It is best to serve for the parties and special occasions. You can use all your favorite fruit to make Raspberry. With mint leaves It gives a rich taste. Learn to make this classic Raspberry cocktail recipe.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cup Recipe
- Chopped mixed fruit (apples, pears, peaches, pineapple) - 2 Cups
- Raspberry - 9 Bottles
- Chopped mint leaves - 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon slices
- Crused Ice
How to Make Raspberry Cup
Step 1: Chill the raspberry bottles.
Step 2: Mix the fruit and the mint leaves. Leave for 1 hour.
Step 3: In each glass, put 2 tablespoons of fruit and fill up with raspberry.
Step 4: Top with the lemon slices and crushed ice and serve.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon on lemon squash in each glass to make it tastier.