- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 505 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 55.5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 30.63 g
- Fiber Content: 12.1 g
- Protein Content: 9.34 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.862 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2588 mg
- Sugar Content: 4.89 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.15 g
Pudina Jeera Aloo
Pudina Jeera Aloo is a delicious and tasty recipe. This recipe is made with boiled potatoes, jeera (Cumin Seeds) and pudina (mint). The fresh taste of pudina adds fantastic flavor to this dish. If you are getting bored from trying the usual potatoes recipes, then this easy recipe is best to try and surprise your family.
This recipe is quick and required the ingredients which are easily available in the kitchen. Here I am sharing a microwave style recipe of mint potatoes that can be ready in 15-20 minutes. So, whenever you crave for some delicious food, try out this instant microwave style pudina jeera aloo recipe and enjoy your meal. This dish is served with roti, paratha, and rice. Learn how to cook mint flavored potatoes.
Ingredients of Pudina Jeera Aloo Recipe
- Potatoes - 200 gm
- Coriander powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Red chili powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Chat masala - 1 Tablespoon
- Mint leaves - ½ Tablespoon
- Dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) - ½ Tablespoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Green coriander for garnishing - 1 Tablespoon
How to Make Pudina Jeera Aloo
Step 1: Take a microwave safe bowl, now add oil, cumin seeds and coriander powder (dhania powder) and microwave it for 1 minute at 100% power.
Step 2: Mix well all the ingredients and add them into the bowl. Add one tablespoon water and cover it and microwave it for 6 to 8 minutes at 100% power. Stir in between.
Step 3: Serve hot with rotis or paranthas.