- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1339 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 24.9 g
- Cholesterol Content: 443 mg
- Fat Content: 83.15 g
- Fiber Content: 3.1 g
- Protein Content: 117.1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 30.211 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2857 mg
- Sugar Content: 9.16 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.706 g
Pork with Green Peppers
Juicy pork cooked with crispy peppers tastes fantastic. Pork and Pepper Stir Fry is a quickly prepared stir-fried pork dish with green peppers and a hoisin-based sauce. This Asian style pork stir fry is a great weekday meal that is easy to make and can be ready quickly. The bell peppers taste delicious when they are stir-fried; also, the pork fillet is easy to fry of high heat, so they feel tender and fresh. Also, if you are a spicy food lover, then you can choose red chillies in place of green bell pepper, and it becomes hot and spicy. It's best to serve with a bowl of steamed rice.
Ingredients of Pork with Green Peppers Recipe
- Pork fillet - 450 gm
- Oil - 2.5 ml
- Green bell peppers - 2
- Wine vinegar - 1 Teaspoon
- Chicken stock - 2 Tablespoons
- Hoisin sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped garlic - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Corn flour - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Pork with Green Peppers
Step 1: Thinly slice the pork, then cut into thin strips.
Step 2: Heat the oil in a Wok. Add the garlic, peppers and the pork. Stir together well. Cook for 1 minute, shaking the wok occasionally.
Step 3: Stir in the vinegar, stock and hoisin sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Stir in the cornflour paste and cook, stirring continuously, until the sauce has thickened. Serve immediately.
- If you like a touch of chilli heat, as a foil to the sweetness of the sauce, finely chop a seeded red chilli pepper and sprinkle over the dish before serving.
- You can also use red peppers in place of the green peppers.