- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 6982 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 87.49 g
- Cholesterol Content: 113 mg
- Fat Content: 736.96 g
- Fiber Content: 14 g
- Protein Content: 38.63 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 92.216 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3189 mg
- Sugar Content: 28.46 g
- Trans Fat Content: 176.909 g
Here is another famous and yummy paneer curry recipe, Paneer Pasanda. It is very creamy, rich in taste and smooth paneer recipe. Here I am sharing a recipe which is cooked with shallow fried paneer & paneer stuffed with spices, crumble of paneer and nuts mixture and cooked in onion-tomato curry based gravy.
Paneer pasanda is a mouthwatering recipe as you put the piece of paneer in your mouth and it completely melts. This recipe takes much time to compare to other paneer recipes, so you can make it occasionally or when you have enough cooking time. Serve Paneer Pasanda with vegetable pulao or Paratha. Enjoy your weekend with this mouth-melting dish.
Ingredients of Paneer Pasanda Recipe
- For stuff paneer slices
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) - 200 gm
- Chopped cashew nuts - 6
- Raisins - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped green chillies - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Red chilli powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Cumin powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Corn flour - 5 Tablespoon
- Oil for deep frying - 3 Cups
- For Gravy
- Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Cumin seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Bay leaves - 2
- Green cardamom - 3
- Ginger-garlic paste - 2 Teaspoon
- Chopped green chili - 1
- Onion puree - ½ Cup
- Tomato puree - 1 Cup
- Cashew nuts paste - 1 Tablespoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Garam masala - ½ Teaspoon
- Kasuri methi - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Cream - ½ Cup
How to Make Paneer Pasanda
Step 1: Cut the paneer into six thin slices.
Step 2: In a bowl, mash the remaining paneer and add chopped cashew nuts, raisins, chopped green chili, chopped coriander leaves, red chili powder, cumin powder, and salt and mix it well.
Step 3: Now, Spread this mixture onto three of the paneer slices and cover it with remaining three slices then cut into small triangle pieces.
Step 4: In another bowl, mix corn flour in add required water and make a thick batter.
Step 5: Now, heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the paneer slices.
Step 6: Then after a dip, the stuffed paneer pieces in the cornflour batter and again deep fry them in the hot oil.
To Make Gravy
Step 1: In a frying pan heat the oil.
Step 2: When the oil is heated, add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Then add bay leaves, green cardamoms, ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chili and onion puree and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: Now, add tomato puree and cashew nuts paste and sauté it till oil separated from tomato.
Step 4: Then add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, Kasuri methi, and salt to it and sauté it again for a while.
Step 5: Now, add 1 cup water and cover the pan and cook the gravy for 5 minutes.
Step 6: Now, add the cream to it and mix it well.
Step 7: Place the paneer slices in a serving bowl then spread the gravy on it, and garnish it with grated paneer.
Step 8: Enjoy this delicious dish with Nan or Paratha or vegetable Pulao.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Fresh Cream – Check Price
- Cashew nuts – Check Price
- Raisins – Check Price
- Kasoori methi – Check Price
- Tomato puree – Check Price
- Green chilies – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Cumin seeds – Check Price
- Cumin powder – Check Price
- Corn flour – Check Price
- Bay leaves – Check Price
- Green cardamom – Check Price
- Ginger garlic paste – Check Price