- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 9593 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 384.2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 880.15 g
- Fiber Content: 64.9 g
- Protein Content: 69.79 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 89.293 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2507 mg
- Sugar Content: 8.52 g
- Trans Fat Content: 235.588 g
Mix Vegetable Pakora
Mix vegetable pakora is the best time pass snacks in the monsoon season. You can choose your favorite vegetables to make the pakora. Vegetable pakora is very easy and quick recipe; you can make it whenever you want to have some crispy and hot snacks. It is made by mixing vegetables, besan, water, and other spices and deep fry into the oil.
Ingredients of Mix Vegetable Pakora Recipe
- Large carrots, peeled and cut into thick pieces - 1
- French beans, string and cut into 1 ½ “pieces - 8
- Large potato, peeled and cut into thick pieces - 1
- Cabbage - ½
- Besan (Gram flour) - 2 Cups
- Red chili powder - ¾ Teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste - ¼ Teaspoon
- Ajwain seeds (Carrom seeds) - ¾ Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil for deep frying - 4 Cups
- Water as required - 1 Cup
How to Make Mix Vegetable Pakora
Step 1: Add besan, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, oil and ajwain seeds into a bowl.
Step 2: Then add mixed vegetables to the bowl and mix them well.
Step 3: Now, add water and mix them well and coat the vegetables with this besan mixture. Ensure that the batter will not become thin.
Step 4: Now, in a heavy bottomed vessel, heat the oil over MEDIUM heat.
Step 5: Now, with the help of a spoon drop the besan coated vegetables into the hot oil and deep fry it.
Step 6: Deep fry the pakora on MEDIUM heat till they turn golden brown.
Step 7: Once the pakora is ready, remove it from the oil and put it on absorbent paper.
Step 8: Serve the hot vegetable pakora with hot tea.