- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 9070 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 954.43 g
- Cholesterol Content: 729 mg
- Fat Content: 412.05 g
- Fiber Content: 61.2 g
- Protein Content: 387.29 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 177.578 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 19981 mg
- Sugar Content: 103.64 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Pizza is an Italian origin, and it is world famous food, so it is obvious that every people love this dish so much. In Mini Pan Pizza every bite of pizza is full of cheese and tasty that it becomes kids most favorite food. There are various types of pizza like oven-baked pizza, pan pizza, etc. So today we are going to learn to make Mini Pan Pizza. It is prepared with pizza base topped with pizza sauce, cheese, sweet corn, and mushrooms. This dish is less time-consuming and easy to make. Let’s check out the easy recipe to make kid's favorite Mini Pan Pizza at home.
Ingredients of Pan Pizza Recipe
- Pizza bases - 4
- Pizza sauce - ¾ Cup
- Grated pizza cheese - 1 Cup
- Fresh American corn - ½ Cup
- Sliced canned button mushrooms - ½ Cup
How to Make Pan Pizza
Step 1: Take pizza bases and spread a small amount of pizza sauce using the back of a spoon.
Step 2: Top it with pizza cheese, American corn, and mushrooms slices.
Step 3: Now, place two bases at a time in a large frying pan on moderate heat.
Step 4: Then cover the pan with a lid and cook for approximately 5-6 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base of the pizza is crisp.
- Use canned mushrooms for pizza toppings, as fresh mushrooms shrivel up and get dry unless you sauté them first in butter or oil.