- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 151 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 36.21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 1.19 g
- Fiber Content: 5.1 g
- Protein Content: 2.97 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.249 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 1211 mg
- Sugar Content: 27.34 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Mango Onion Salad
Summer is all about mangoes and hot days. You can make your summer special by making different dishes with mango. So, here I am sharing one easy and tasty salad recipe you will love it. Mango onion salad is a delicious salad recipe that you can make instantly at home. It is easy, simple and tasty salad recipe made with raw mangoes and red onions. You can instantly make it and enjoy it with your meal. The ingredients used in this recipe are readily available at home. So, don't wait much and try this recipe today!
Ingredients of Mango Onion Salad Recipe
- Finely chopped raw mango - 1 Cup
- Finely chopped red onion - 1
- Salt - ½ Teaspoon
- Coriander leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Red chili powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds powder - ½ Teaspoon
How to Make Mango Onion Salad
Step 1: In a large bowl, add chopped raw mangoes and red onions.
Step 2: Then add salt, red chili powder, cumin seeds powder, and coriander leaves.
Step 3: Toss them well to mix.
Step 4: You delicious mango onion salad is ready to serve.
- You can also add cucumber, and coriander leaves to make the salad more interesting and yummy.