- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 2931 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 247.92 g
- Cholesterol Content: 488 mg
- Fat Content: 208 g
- Fiber Content: 33 g
- Protein Content: 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 120.105 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3851 mg
- Sugar Content: 13.67 g
- Trans Fat Content: 7.514 g
Kuttu Rajgira Paratha
Kuttu or buckwheat is a healthy grain that is generally used in a fasting or vrat days. Kuttu Rajgira Paratha is one of the best and popular dishes from all those recipes of kuttu. This dish is a combination of buckwheat flour and amaranth flour. Together they make a very delicious and luscious dish. To make this recipe for you required buckwheat flour, amaranth flour, boiled potatoes, and some spices and seasoned with rock salt. It’s an easy and delicious recipe to try out during the fasting. There are also various recipes which you can make from kuttu some of are, Kuttu Ke Pakore, Kuttu Ka Paratha, etc.
Ingredients of Kuttu Rajgira Paratha Recipe
- Buckwheat flour - 1 ½ Cups
- Roasted amaranth grain - 1 Cup
- Boiled and mashed potato - 1
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Finely chopped green chillies - 2
- Ginger paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 Teaspoon
- Rock salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Ghee or oil for frying - 1 Cup
How to Make Kuttu Rajgira Paratha
To Make Dough:
Step 1: In a large bowl, mix buckwheat flour and rock salt.
Step 2: Add water to it and knead the soft and pliable dough. Cover the bowl with damp cloth and set aside for about 15 minutes.
To Make Filling:
Step 1: In a heavy pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds. Allow them to crackle.
Step 2: Now, add ginger paste and chopped green chilies and sauté it for few seconds then add mashed potatoes, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder (optional), roasted amaranth grains and rock salt to it. Mix well and set aside.
To Make Paratha:
Step 1: Take the dough and divide into equal sized balls.
Step 2: Roll out each ball into round chapatti and place the filling in the center of chapati and close the chapati well and re-round again.
Step 3: Over MEDIUM-LOW flame roast this paratha on hot griddle by applying ghee on both sides till golden.
Step 4: Kuttu Rajgira Paratha is ready to serve.
Step 5: Enjoy this paratha with coconut chutney or coriander chutney.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Buckwheat flour (Kuttu ka atta) – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Potatoes – Check Price
- Ghee – Check Price
- Rajgira atta (amaranth flour) – Check Price
- Green chilies – Check Price
- Ginger paste – Check Price
- Cumin seeds – Check Price
- Rock salt – Check Price
- Lemon juice – Check Price