- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 445 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 105.92 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 2.18 g
- Fiber Content: 18.5 g
- Protein Content: 19.37 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.341 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2763 mg
- Sugar Content: 63.31 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Honey Chilli Sprouts
Sprouts are full of protein and very healthy food for the human body. This healthy salad is a great way to enjoy the Brussels sprouts. Enjoy boiled brussels sprouts with the taste of honey, lemon juice, green chillies and many more. Learn how to make delicious brussels sprouts.
Ingredients of Honey Chilli Sprouts Recipe
- Brussels Sprouts - 3 Cups
- Honey - 2 Tablespoons
- Lemon juice - 2 Tablespoons
- Soya sauce - 2 Tablespoons
- Red chili powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Crushed pepper corns - 8
- Finely chopped tomato - 1
- Finely chopped green chili - 1
- Finely grated ginger - 1 ½” Piece
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped coriander for garnishing - 1 Tablespoon
How to Make Honey Chilli Sprouts
Step 1: Steam the Brussels sprouts by placing them on a large stainless steel strainer on a pan of boiling water for 5-6 minutes till slightly soft. Remove from the heat.
Step 2: Transfer sprouts to a bowl. Add all the other ingredients and toss well.
Step 3: Garnish with some chopped spring onion greens or coriander.