- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2h 00 min
- Serving: 6 People
- Calories: 1270 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 18.69 g
- Cholesterol Content: 333 mg
- Fat Content: 79.95 g
- Fiber Content: 2.9 g
- Protein Content: 118.6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 31.975 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 8500 mg
- Sugar Content: 2.24 g
- Trans Fat Content: 1.77 g
Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
Herb Roasted Turkey Breast is an easy recipe for Thanksgiving and Christmas parties. In this recipe, Turkey is roasted and then cooked with different herbs like rosemary leaves, sage leaves, thyme leaves, garlic and more. Its easier to roast a turkey; you just need to set the right temperature and time, and it will ready. Learn how to make perfectly cooked Garlic Herb Roasted Turkey Breast.
Ingredients of Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe
- Whole bone-in turkey breast, 6 1/2 to 7 pounds - 1
- Minced garlic - 3 Tablespoons
- Dry mustard - 2 Teaspoons
- Chopped fresh rosemary leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped fresh sage leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped fresh thyme leaves - 1 Teaspoon
- Kosher salt - 2 Teaspoons
- Freshly ground black pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Extra-virgin olive oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice - 2 Tablespoons
- Dry white wine - 2 Cups
How to Make Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 162 °C.
Step 2: Place turkey breast skin side up on a rack in a roasting pan.
Step 3: In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice to make a paste.
Step 4: Loosen the skin from the meat gently with your fingers and smear half of the paste directly on the meat. Spread the remaining paste evenly on the skin. Pour the wine into the bottom of the roasting pan.
Step 5: Now, roast the turkey for 1 to 2 hours, until the skin is golden brown and an instant-read thermometer registers 70°C when inserted into the thickest and meatiest areas of the breast.
Step 6: if the skin is over-browning, cover the breast loosely with aluminum foil.
Step 7: When the turkey is done, cover with foil and allow it to rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Step 8: Once the turkey is ready, slice and serve with the pan juices spooned over the turkey.
This Recipe adapted from Barefoot Contessa: How Easy Is That?
Check Price for Ingredients
- Turkey breast – Check Price
- Garlic – Check Price
- Mustard – Check Price
- Rosemary leaves – Check Price
- Sage leaves – Check Price
- Thyme leaves – Check Price
- Kosher salt – Check Price
- Black pepper powder – Check Price
- Extra-virgin olive oil – Check Price
- Lemon juice – Check Price
- White wine – Check Price