- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1365 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 184.67 g
- Cholesterol Content: 79 mg
- Fat Content: 17.03 g
- Fiber Content: 56.6 g
- Protein Content: 132.9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.065 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 4980 mg
- Sugar Content: 60.3 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Grilled Stuffed Peppers
Grilled Stuffed Peppers is a healthy and delicious recipe. Grilled Stuffed Peppers makes good use of vegetables, Paneer, and mozzarella cheese. Very Easy and Delicious recipe to must try out. Include this recipe in your main course dinner meal and everyone will be pleased with its yumminess. The juicy bell peppers are stuffed with vegetables, cheese and spices then grilled to perfection and garnished with cheese. Learn how to make Grilled Cheese Stuffed Peppers at home.
Ingredients of Grilled Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Peppers (red, green, yellow) - 6
- For Filling
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Chopped garlic - 2 Tablespoons
- Finely chopped carrots - 2
- Corn kernels - 2 Tablespoons
- Chopped French beans - 100 gm
- Peas - 100 gm
- Curry powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Chat masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Paneer - 250 gm
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 200 gm
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Grilled Stuffed Peppers
Step 1: Wash the peppers and slice off the tops.
Step 2: Take a microwave safe bowl and add oil, chopped garlic, onion and microwave it at 100% power for 1 minute.
Step 3: Add the remaining chopped vegetables and again microwave it for 5 minutes at 100% power.
Step 4: Add curry powder, chat masala, salt, paneer, pepper and mix it well and microwave covered it for 1 minute at 100% power.
Step 5: When cool, feel this mixture to each pepper and grill at C-2 for 10 minutes.
Step 6: When it’s done, sprinkle grated cheese on pepper and keep on the rack to grill for 5 minutes or until it becomes brown.
Step 7: Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Green Bell Pepper – Check Price
- Red bell pepper – Check Price
- Yellow bell pepper – Check Price
- Orange bell pepper – Check Price
- Onion – Check Price
- Garlic paste – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- French beans – Check Price
- Green peas – Check Price
- Curry powder – Check Price
- Chaat masala – Check Price
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Mozzarella cheese – Check Price