- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 352 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 18.14 g
- Cholesterol Content: 98 mg
- Fat Content: 17.56 g
- Fiber Content: 2.1 g
- Protein Content: 30.51 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.975 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2510 mg
- Sugar Content: 14.93 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.084 g
Cucumber raita is Indian cuisine. There are so many raita recipes, and this is one of the simples and quick raita recipes. You can enjoy this raita anytime in any season but is considered as very healthy on summer days as the main ingredient cucumber contains minerals that help to beat the scorching summer heat. Also, curd has a vast number of health benefits. This healthy accompaniment can be served with veg pulao or biryani. What are you waiting? Here is the tasty and healthy recipe for Cucumber raita.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita Recipe
- Medium sized cucumber - 1
- Yogurt - 1 Cup
- Roasted cumin seeds powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Chaat masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Finely chopped green chilli - ½ Teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Black salt as per taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Few mint leaves for garnishing
How to Make Cucumber Raita
Step 1: First of all, rinse the cucumber and peel it.
Step 2: Now, grate the cucumber with the help of a grater.
Step 3: Then in a bowl place yogurt and beat it well till smooth.
Step 4: Now, add grated cucumber, chopped green chili, red chili powder, black pepper powder, and black salt to the yogurt. Mix it well.
Step 5: When it is ready to transfer this raita into the serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves and mint leaves.
Step 6: Enjoy this cucumber raita chilled.