- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 516 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 71.78 g
- Cholesterol Content: 46 mg
- Fat Content: 21.51 g
- Fiber Content: 10.9 g
- Protein Content: 12.93 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13.119 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 1424 mg
- Sugar Content: 8.65 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Creamy Spinach Soup
Creamy spinach soup is very healthy and nutritious. A spinach soup made with cream gives you rich mouth-feel and also it’s easy to prepare. Spinach is full of iron and it’s very good for the health. You can easily find the spinach soup in most Indian restaurants. Spinach takes very less time to cook, and you can make this soup in a fewer time. Today I am going to share how to make the spinach soup following this easy steps.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach Soup Recipe
- Chopped spinach (Palak) - 3 Cup
- Finely chopped medium onion - 1
- Butter - 2 Tablespoon
- Finely grated potatoes - 2 cups
- Nutmeg powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Sour cream - 4 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
How to Make Creamy Spinach Soup
Step 1: In a frying pan, add butter and put it on the heat.
Step 2: Once the butter melted add onions and stirred till it becomes soft.
Step 3: Now, add the potatoes, stir add water, salt and then add spinach.
Step 4: Cover the pan and cook until the spinach and potatoes are cooked.
Step 5: Remove the pan from the heat and then add the mixture into the blender and blend till it becomes smooth.
Step 6: Return the soup to the pan and reheat it.
Step 7: Now, add nutmeg powder, pepper, and salt and correct the seasoning.
Step 8: Garnish it with a dollop of cream and serve the hot palak soup.
- Place the cream on the soup and with the tip of the knife make lines working from the outer side of the cream towards the edge of the cup.