- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 542 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 117.07 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 4.13 g
- Fiber Content: 8.9 g
- Protein Content: 20.36 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.718 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2041 mg
- Sugar Content: 20.65 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.006 g
Cornflakes chaat is a healthy and tasty chaat recipe. Cornflakes chat is full of nutrients and tastes delicious. It’s a low-calorie recipe and can be ready quickly. Cornflakes chat is a good option for packed lunch for your kids. You can also add ingredients of your choice to make the chaat as per your taste. Try this yummy and quick recipe for your breakfast or in your evening snacks and enjoy it. Learn how to make Cornflakes Chaat at home.
Ingredients of Cornflakes Chat Recipe
- Cornflakes - 100 gm
- Curd - 100 gm
- Red chilli powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin seed powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic-ginger paste - 2 Tablespoons
- Onion - 1
- Finely chopped tomato - 1
- Tamarind chutney - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Tablespoon
How to Make Cornflakes Chat
Step 1: In a bowl, add curd, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, garlic-ginger paste and salt. Mix it.
Step 2: Take cornflakes in another bowl and add chopped onion and tomatoes to it and mix it.
Step 3: Now, in cornflakes mixture add previously made curd mixture.
Step 4: Mix it well and then sprinkle cumin seed powder and red chilli powder on it. Then add tamarind chutney to the chat.
Step 5: Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it.