- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 527 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 56.98 g
- Cholesterol Content: 34 mg
- Fat Content: 24.63 g
- Fiber Content: 4.7 g
- Protein Content: 27.95 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.866 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3807 mg
- Sugar Content: 14.3 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.072 g
Makai Paneer is a semi-dry paneer dish made with cottage cheese means paneer, sweet corn, and tomatoes. Here I am sharing a Makai paneer recipe, especially for the Jain foodies.
This corn and paneer recipe is quick to make. If you are not in a mood of the cooking elaborated meal and you have cottage cheese stored in your fridge, then this is the right time to make makai paneer recipe. It will be ready in 20 minutes. Also, make some buttery paratha to go with it or serve with roti. Your dinner will be prepared in a jiffy. So, guys, I suggest you do not waste time and try it out tonight!
Ingredients of Makai Paneer Recipe
- Boiled sweet corn - 1 Cup
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) - 200 gm
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Sliced tomatoes - 1
- Cumin powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Red chili powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam masala - ½ Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Makai Paneer
Step 1: Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they start to change color, add tomatoes and sauté until tender.
Step 2: Add cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and salt and mix well.
Step 3: Add corn and half cup of water. Cover and cook until the mixture is heated thoroughly. Then add cottage cheese and garam masala powder and give it a mix.
Step 4: Now, remove from the heat and serve it hot by garnishing it with green coriander leaves.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Sweet corn kernels – Check Price
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Cumin seeds – Check Price
- Tomatoes – Check Price
- Cumin powder – Check Price
- Coriander powder – Check Price
- Red chili powder – Check Price
- Garam masala – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price