- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1173 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 170.21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 51.59 g
- Fiber Content: 30.6 g
- Protein Content: 24.33 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.375 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2415 mg
- Sugar Content: 14.59 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.006 g
Corn and Avocado Salad
Corn and avocado salad is very fresh and light salad recipe. This recipe contains all fresh and easily available seasonal ingredients like corn, avocado, and tomatoes. These vegetables are perfect for summer and give you lots of energy in these hot days to keeps you refreshing. Learn how to make this delicious salad with some easy to follow recipe steps.
Ingredients of Corn and Avocado Salad Recipe
- Boiled corn - 1 Cup
- Diced onion - 1
- Chopped Chilli - 1/2
- Diced red bell pepper - 1/2
- Diced yellow bell pepper - 1/2
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cherry tomatoes - 4
- Lemon juice - 2 Tablespoons
- Chopped ripe avocado - 1
- Hearts of Palm (Fruits from palm tree) - 2
- Olive oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper powder - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Corn and Avocado Salad
Step 1: In a large bowl, add boiled corn, onion, red & yellow bell pepper, palm fruit, cherry tomatoes, and avocado.
Step 2: Then add chopped chili and coriander leaves.
Step 3: Then add lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil to it.
Step 4: Now, properly mix all the ingredients, and delicious Corn and avocado salad is ready to eat.