- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 692 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 129.31 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 21.44 g
- Fiber Content: 33.6 g
- Protein Content: 18.25 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.997 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 275 mg
- Sugar Content: 80.07 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Chole Masala Powder
Punjabi chole is a delicious Punjabi recipe made with the chickpeas. To make chole more tempting, chole masala powder is used in this recipe. You can easily find this chole masala powder into any grocery store. Also, it's easy to make this masala at home and can store it for a longer time. To make this masala powder, you required readily available whole Indian spices. Here is the instant recipe for homemade chole masala powder and learn how to make it.
Ingredients of Chole Masala Powder Recipe
- Fenugreek seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick - 1 Inch
- Pomegranate seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Dry mango powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Coriander seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Cumin seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Red chili powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Dry Ginger powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Carom seeds - 2 Tablespoons
How to Make Chole Masala Powder
Step 1: In a frying pan add fenugreek seeds, cinnamon, pomegranate seeds, dry mango powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and carom seeds and dry roast them for 3-5 minutes on LOW flame till they turn golden brown.
Step 2: Remove it from the pan and add them into the mixer jar and grind them well.
Step 3: If needed, sieve it and again grind it to a powder.
Step 4: Now, add red chili powder and dry ginger powder to it and mix them well.
Step 5: Once it's cooled completely, store it in an airtight container.