- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 4568 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 97.12 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 468.2 g
- Fiber Content: 13.6 g
- Protein Content: 16.52 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 49.238 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3074 mg
- Sugar Content: 28.48 g
- Trans Fat Content: 117.945 g
Chinese bhel is a mouthwatering Indo-Chinese recipe. It is a tasty and delicious snack, and you can make it quickly at home. In Mumbai and also across India, Chinese bhel is very popular as street food. This snack is a fusion recipe of Indian ingredient and Chinese taste. Generally, it is made with crispy fried noodles, vegetables and tossed with sauce. The crunchy and saucy Chinese bhel recipe is here. Enjoy!
Ingredients of Chinese Bhel Recipe
- Noodles - 100 gm
- Finely sliced onion - 1 Cup
- Cabbage - ½ Cup
- Carrot - 1 Cup
- Capsicum - ½ Cup
- Bean sprouts - ¼ Cup
- Corn flour - 2 Tablespoons
- Soy sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Tomato ketchup - 2 Tablespoons
- Vinegar - 1 Tablespoon
- Red chili sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Ajinomoto - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped garlic - 1 Teaspoon
- Ginger juliennes - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped green chilies - 4
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Oil for deep frying - 2 Cups
- Chopped spring onion - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves - 2 Tablespoons
How to Make Chinese Bhel
Step 1: First, cook the noodles in boiling water and add ½ teaspoon of oil and salt in it. When the noodles cooked, drain the excess water and add the noodles in cold water to let them cool and again remove excess water.
Step 2: Now, sprinkle corn flour on noodles and mix well.
Step 3: Then deep fry them till crispy and crush the noodles slightly.
Step 4: In another bowl, heat the oil and add chopped garlic, chopped chilies, and ginger juliennes and sauté it for a minute.
Step 5: Now, add onion, cabbage, carrot, capsicum, bean sprouts, Ajinomoto now again sauté it for 2 to 3 minutes.
Step 6: After that add vinegar, salt, black pepper powder, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, and red chili sauce in it and mix it well.
Step 7: Now, take a bowl and pour that mixture in it and add fried noodles and mix them well.
Step 8: Garnish this Chinese bhel with chopped spring onion and chopped coriander leaves.
Step 9: Your crunchy, saucy and delicious Chinese bhel is ready to serve.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Soy sauce – Check Price
- Noodles – Check Price
- Onion – Check Price
- Cabbage – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- Capsicum – Check Price
- Bean sprouts – Check Price
- Corn flour – Check Price
- Tomato ketchup – Check Price
- Vinegar – Check Price
- Red chili sauce – Check Price
- Ajinomoto – Check Price
- Garlic paste – Check Price
- Ginger juliennes – Check Price
- Green chilies – Check Price
- Spring onion – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price