- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serving: 5 People
- Calories: 4154 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 620 mg
- Cholesterol Content: 602 mg
- Fat Content: 167.52 g
- Fiber Content: 66.3 g
- Protein Content: 107.91 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 101.865 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 4075 mg
- Sugar Content: 50.78 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.818 g
Cheesy Potato Gratin
Cheesy Potato Gratin is another favourite recipe for cheese and potato lovers. The creamy sauce and tender potatoes combined makes the dish tastier. This delicious potato dish gives you a warm feeling on cold winter nights. Make this yummy cheese potato gratin for your Christmas party and holidays.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Gratin Recipe
- Full thick cream - 3 Cups
- Full cream milk - 1 Cup
- Thyme leaves - 1 ½ Tablespoons
- Finely chopped garlic cloves - 2
- Small potatoes, peeled and cut into 5mm thick slices - 8
- Grated cheddar cheese - 250 gm
How to Make Cheesy Potato Gratin
Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
Step 2: In a bowl, stir the milk, cream, thyme, and garlic cloves, salt, and pepper to blend.
Step 3: Now, take a rectangle shaped baking tray and arrange one-quarter potatoes on the baking dish, overlap the slices and make one more layer.
Step 4: Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it then sprinkle one-quarter cheese over it. Repeat the procedure and create four layers.
Step 5: Now, place the baking tray in the oven, uncovered for 1 hour or till the potatoes completely tender, and the Gartin turns golden brown.
Step 6: When it’s appropriately baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool. Once it's slightly cold, serve it.