- Yield: 2 Teacups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 555 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 72.59 g
- Cholesterol Content: 86 mg
- Fat Content: 17.53 g
- Fiber Content: 6.2 g
- Protein Content: 29.46 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.98 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 1592 mg
- Sugar Content: 34.49 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.084 g
The cheese ball is a delicious, cheesy party appetizer. The cheese ball is easy to make and serve. Children love it. Serve this delightful cheese ball with salted biscuits and enjoy the cheese ball. Learn how to make
Cheese Balls Snacks at home.
Ingredients of Cheese Ball Recipe
- Curd - 4 Cups
- Cream - 2 Tablespoons
- Finely chopped onions - 2 Teaspoons
- Finely chopped capsicum - 2 Teaspoons
- Finely chopped green chillies - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Parsley - 1 Tablespoon
- Salted biscuits - 1 Packet
How to Make Cheese Ball
Step 1: Take a thin cloth and put the curds in it, tie and hang for 3 hrs. to let the water drain out.
Step 2: Now, Take the curds and add cream, onion, capsicum, chilies, and salt.
Step 3: Now place it in the freezer to make it chiller.
- For easier dispersal, remove cheese balls from the refrigerator 30 mints before the servings.
- Serve with salted biscuits