- Yield: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 1 Person
- Calories: 391 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 59.21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 25 mg
- Fat Content: 12.37 g
- Fiber Content: 14 g
- Protein Content: 17.87 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.671 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2073 mg
- Sugar Content: 13.83 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Baked Beans Dip
Delicious baked beans dip recipe. Baked beans are easy to make the recipe and always a hit. Once you start eating you can’t stop yourself. This is an instant appetizer recipe and can be ready in just 15 minutes. Here is a dip that offers a change of pace. Learn to make Dip Made With Baked Beans at home.
Ingredients of Baked Beans Dip Recipe
- Canned baked beans - 450 gm
- Grated cheese - 3 Tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup - 4 Tablespoons
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Chilli sauce - 3 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Potato wafers - 1 Cup
How to Make Baked Beans Dip
Step 1: Add the baked bins in a liquidizer and blend it until it becomes smooth.
Step 2: Now transfer the mixture to the bowl. Then, add the grated cheese, tomato ketchup, chili powder, chili sauce, and salt to it and mix it well.
Step 3: Boil for 5 minutes. If the mixture is too thick then add water and cook for few mints.
- Take out the dip in a small bowl.
- Serve hot and immediately.
- Put the bowl in the center of a serving dish, surround with potato wafers or salted biscuits and serve.