- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 2265 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 332.08 g
- Cholesterol Content: 210 mg
- Fat Content: 83.15 g
- Fiber Content: 9.3 g
- Protein Content: 49.48 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 48.222 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 873 mg
- Sugar Content: 134.39 g
- Trans Fat Content: 2.327 g
In India, halwa is a traditional sweet dish, and also it’s made in different countries. You can find lots of variety of halwa recipe. Today we are going to learn a very innovative halwa recipe which will savor your fasting days. Panchratna halwa or Panchratna Shiro is rich and very delicious fasting sweet recipe. You require less time to prepare this halwa. This dessert is perfect to satisfy your taste buds. Try it today!
Ingredients of Panchratna Shiro Recipe
- Rajgira ka atta - 200 gm
- Singhare ka atta - 50 gm
- Ghee - 5 Tablespoons
- Khoya - 50 gm
- Sugar - 100 gm
- Milk - 2 Cups
- Khajoor (dates) paste - 2 Tablespoons
- Grated coconut - 1 Tablespoon
- Chopped cashew nuts - 1 Tablespoon
- Cardamom powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Panchratna Shiro
Step 1: In a pan, heat one tablespoon of ghee and add khoya to it and cook it until light brown. Stir it continuously. Transfer it a bowl and set aside.
Step 2: In the same pan, heat remaining ghee and add both the flour and roast it till it turns golden brown.
Step 3: Now, lower the heat and add milk and sugar then cook it until milk is absorbed and sugar is dissolved.
Step 4: Then add khajoor (dates) paste, grated coconut, cashew nuts, and cardamom-nutmeg powder. Mix well.
Step 5: Remove from the heat and transfer it to the bowl.
Step 6: Garnish it with cashew nuts and serve hot.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Rajgira atta (amaranth flour) – Check Price
- Milk – Check Price
- Sugar – Check Price
- Cashew nuts – Check Price
- Water chestnut flour – Check Price
- Ghee – Check Price
- Khoya (evaporated milk) – Check Price
- Dates – Check Price
- Shredded coconut – Check Price
- Nutmeg powder – Check Price
- Cardamom powder – Check Price