- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1341 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 79.73 g
- Cholesterol Content: 342 mg
- Fat Content: 60.84 g
- Fiber Content: 14.2 g
- Protein Content: 126.73 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.772 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3245 mg
- Sugar Content: 41.45 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.217 g
Paneer Chicken Curry
Paneer chicken curry, a delicious chicken recipe with the taste of paneer. It’s a wonderful combination to try out. Today I am sharing a delightful, spicy paneer chicken curry recipe that has soft paneer and the tender juice of chicken which make you hungrier. Paneer chicken curry is easy to cook and has a combination of lots of Indian spices and herbs. Let’s see how to make such yummy paneer chicken curry.
Ingredients of Paneer Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken - 500 gm
- Paneer - 100 gm
- Tomato puree - 1 Cup
- Onion puree - 1 Cup
- Red chili powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped onion - ½ Cup
- Garam masala powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Coriander powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Green chilies - 10
- Mustard seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 Tablespoons
- Oil - 3 Tablespoons
How to Make Paneer Chicken Curry
Step 1: In a frying pan, heat the oil and once the oil is heated, add paneer to it and deep fry the paneer until it turns golden.
Step 2: Remove the paneer on the absorbent paper and keep aside.
Step 3: Now, in another frying pan, heat the oil and then add mustard seeds to it. Once they started crackles, add green chilies and chopped onions to the pan.
Step 4: Then add onion and tomato puree to the mixture and mix them well.
Step 5: Then add garam masala powder, salt, coriander powder and red chili powder to the pan and mix and sauté them well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Step 6: Now, add fried paneer to the mixture and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
Step 7: Then add chicken pieces. Mix well and cook it on the LOW flame for 5-10 minutes.
Step 8: Once the chicken is cooked well, add lemon juice to the gravy.
Step 9: Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the paneer chicken curry in the serving bowl.
Step 10: Garnish hot paneer chicken curry with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with butter roti or tandoori roti.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Chicken – Check Price
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Tomato puree – Check Price
- Red chili powder – Check Price
- Onion – Check Price
- Garam masala – Check Price
- Coriander powder – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Green chilies – Check Price
- Mustard seeds – Check Price
- Lemon juice – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price