- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2 People
- Calories: 1548 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 238.89 g
- Cholesterol Content: 123 mg
- Fat Content: 24.27 g
- Fiber Content: 17.3 g
- Protein Content: 92.86 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.74 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 1748 mg
- Sugar Content: 34.41 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.33 g
One Pot Tuna Pasta
One Pot Tuna Pasta is a quick and easy to make pasta recipe. Macaroni cooked with canned tuna.
This dish made with macaroni, canned tuna which is packed with water, chicken bouillon cubes, pimento, green beans, and cheese and seasoned with Italian spices like parsley, pepper, basil, and salt if required. This gives tasty flavors to the pasta dish. Also, I have added milk and grated cheese, which gives richness and also gives the mild flavors to the pasta dish. As we know that tuna and chicken bouillon cubes have punchy flavors, plus it can be ready in 15 minutes!
Ingredients of One Pot Tuna Pasta Recipe
- Uncooked elbow macaroni - 250 ml
- White albacore tuna in water - 1 Can
- Fresh chopped parsley - ¼ Cup
- Water - 2 ½ Cups
- Chicken bouillon cubes - 2
- Pepper powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- Fresh basil - 1 Teaspoon
- Pimento - 100 gm
- Frozen green beans - 200 gm
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Grated cheddar cheese - 100 gm
How to Make One Pot Tuna Pasta
Step 1: Drain the water from the can of tuna.
Step 2: Take a crock-pot and bouillon cubes, basil leaves, pepper, and water. Add pasta on a regular interval, so that the water keeps on boiling.
Step 3: Cover it with lid and let it cook for 5-7 minutes, casually stirring.
Step 4: Now, chop pimento. Take a deep pan and pour and stir green beans and chopped pimento along with milk.
Step 5: Cover the pan and let the mixture cook for 5-10 minutes.
Step 6: Add and mix tuna, parsley, and cheese until the cheese completely melted. Serve it hot.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Elbow macaroni – Check Price
- White albacore tuna in water – Check Price
- Parsley – Check Price
- Chicken bouillon cubes – Check Price
- Peppercorns – Check Price
- Black pepper powder – Check Price
- Basil leaves – Check Price
- Pimento – Check Price
- Frozen green beans – Check Price
- Milk – Check Price
- Cheddar cheese – Check Price