- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1761 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 308.63 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 31.48 g
- Fiber Content: 28.6 g
- Protein Content: 72.64 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.767 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2663 mg
- Sugar Content: 18.14 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Nugget Keema is a healthy Indian recipe. Nugget (soya) is full of protein and fibre which is very healthy. Nugget keema is low fat and low-calorie recipe. Here is the delicious recipe for vegetarian keema with soya granules and green peas. This soya keema dry recipe is easy and can make quickly. Enjoy this dish with Paratha, Roti, Chapatti or with plain rice.
Ingredients of Nugget Keema Recipe
- Nutri nugget granules (keema) – soaked in 2 cups warm water for half an hour - 1 ½ Cups
- Boiled peas - 1 Cup
- Curd - 1 ½ Cups
- Red chili powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Finely chopped green coriander - 2 Tablespoons
- Garlic flakes - 10
- Finely chopped ginger - 1″ Piece
- Tomato puree - 2 Tablespoons
- To Roast on a Tawa and Grind
- Black peppers - 5
- Cloves - 5
- Cardamom - 2
- Cumin seeds (Jeera) - 1 Tablespoon
How to Make Nugget Keema
Step 1: Wash the soaked granules several times. Drain and squeeze the water.
Step 2: Mix curd, salt, ½ teaspoon chilli powder, chopped coriander & garlic.
Step 3: Soak the nuggets in the curd for at least half an hour so that the granules absorb the spice ﬂavor well.
Step 4: Now, in a kadhai put the marinated granules. Keep it on ﬁre and then add roasted and ground spices and cook until almost dry.
Step 5: Then, Add boiled peas, chopped ginger and tomato puree. Stir for 3-4 minutes till dry. Do not dry too much.
Step 6: Once it’s ready, garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Soya nuggets – Check Price
- Peas – Check Price
- Curd – Check Price
- Red chili powder – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Garlic – Check Price
- Ginger – Check Price
- Tomato puree – Check Price
- Pepper – Check Price
- Cloves – Check Price
- Green cardamom – Check Price
- Cumin seeds – Check Price