- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 3162 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 215.93 g
- Cholesterol Content: 172 mg
- Fat Content: 238.19 g
- Fiber Content: 49.1 g
- Protein Content: 41.57 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 139.049 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 186 mg
- Sugar Content: 117.17 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.135 g
Moong Anaarkali Salad
Moong Anarkali salad is a delicious and healthy salad recipe. The refreshing taste of pomegranate seeds and the crunch of the peanuts make this salad delightful. Here is the complete recipe to make this yummy salad at home.
Ingredients of Moong Anaarkali Salad Recipe
- Moong sprouts - 2 Cups
- Fresh pomegranate seeds - 1 Cup
- Chopped cucumber along with peel - ½ Cup
- Boiled and chopped potato - 1
- Curd - ½ Cup
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Roasted peanuts - 1 Tablespoon
- Finely chopped green chili - 1
How to Make Moong Anaarkali Salad
Step 1: Put moong sprouts in a big colander (stainless steel strainer) and place the strainer over a pan of boiling water. Cover it and steam the sprouts for 5 minutes. Remove from the ﬁre.
Step 2: In a bowl beat the curd. Add salt & red chilli powder to it.
Step 3: Now, Add the moong sprouts, potato, cucumber, pomegranate, peanuts, and green chilli and mix it well.
Step 4: Then, transfer to a serving dish.
Step 5: Garnish it with pomegranate and serve chill.