- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 6 People
- Calories: 721 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 59.56 g
- Cholesterol Content: 95 mg
- Fat Content: 25.16 g
- Fiber Content: 7.6 g
- Protein Content: 65.63 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10.331 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 4582 mg
- Sugar Content: 38.71 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.104 g
Matar Paneer Bhurji
Matar paneer bhurji is a north Indian recipe. It is an easy and quick breakfast recipe. Mater Paneer Bhurji is a cooked with cottage cheese with onion, milk, peas and Indian spices. This delicious breakfast dish can also serve as a side dish. Your children can also enjoy this yummy meal and can bring it too in their lunchbox. Here is the easy to follow the recipe of matar paneer bhurji.
Ingredients of Matar Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) - crumbled roughly - 500 gm
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Milk - ½ Cup
- Shelled peas - ½ Cup
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Tomato puree - 4 Teaspoons
- Dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) - 1 Tablespoon
How to Make Matar Paneer Bhurji
Step 1: Put the chopped onions with ½ cup milk in a kadai on LOW ﬂame. Add peas to it. Cook till the onions turn transparent, and the peas get done. The milk almost dries.
Step 2: Add crumbled Paneer, salt, red chili powder, and garam masala.
Step 3: Add four tablespoon of tomato puree and dry fenugreek leaves.
Step 4: Cook for 5 minutes on LOW ﬂame.
Step 5: Sprinkle Kasoori methi powder to it and serve hot.