- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 540 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 64.69 g
- Cholesterol Content: 65 mg
- Fat Content: 21.63 g
- Fiber Content: 14.7 g
- Protein Content: 33.21 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.042 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3294 mg
- Sugar Content: 33.99 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.465 g
Today’s recipe is Kobi Rolls; you can say it cabbage rolls too. This Jain recipe is easy and quick to make snacks. This is a perfect late afternoon snack with any tangy dips.
This recipe is a bit of different then as usual roll recipe. The stuffing made with cottage cheese, moong dal along with some veggies and seasoned with salt, pepper and chaat masala. And a spoonful of filling is placed on blanched cabbage leaves then baked in the microwave to make delicious cabbage rolls.
Ingredients of Kobi Rolls Recipe
- Cabbage - 500 gm
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) - 200 gm
- Moong dal - 1 Tablespoon
- Finely chopped cucumber - 1
- Finely chopped capsicum - 1
- Finely chopped green chillies - 3
- Finely chopped green coriander - 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Chaat masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Kobi Rolls
Step 1: Take cabbage and remove outer leaves and wash them thoroughly. Boil them in lightly salted water for about 5 minutes. Drain and let it cool.
Step 2: Heat butter in a pan and add all the remaining ingredients and sauté them for about 2-3 minutes and remove from the heat. Set aside and let it cool down a while.
Step 3: Now, take the blanched cabbage leaves and fill them with this cottage mixture and wrap into neat rolls. Apply some butter over the rolls and microwave it for about 2-3 minutes.
Step 4: Serve hot with tangy dips.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Cabbage – Check Price
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Moong dal (Split Green gram) – Check Price
- Cucumber – Check Price
- Chaat masala – Check Price
- Green Bell Pepper – Check Price
- Green chilies – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Lemon juice – Check Price
- Butter – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Black pepper powder – Check Price