- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 6 People
- Calories: 634 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 53.44 g
- Cholesterol Content: 68 mg
- Fat Content: 26.77 g
- Fiber Content: 12 g
- Protein Content: 55.12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.609 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3818 mg
- Sugar Content: 25.47 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Khus Paneer Bites
A delicious and quick recipe for the paneer lovers. Khus Khus paneer is an ultimate way to try out Paneer in a different food taste. Enjoy this Khus Paneer bites recipe which tastes best. This recipe requires no more time and extra efforts. The crunchiness of the poppy seeds makes this dish more appetizing. So what are you waiting? Learn how to make tasty khus khus paneer in this recipe guide.
Ingredients of Khus Paneer Bites Recipe
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) - 400 gm
- Khus Khus (poppy seeds) - 2 Tablespoons
- A pinch of chat masala powder
- To Make Green Paste
- Fresh coriander – chopped along with stems - 1 Cup
- Chopped Mint leaves (Poodina) - ½ Cup
- Chopped onion - 1
- Green chilies - 4
- A pinch of hing (asafoetida)
- Cumin seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Amchoor powder (Dry mango powder) - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Khus Paneer Bites
Step 1: Collect coriander leaves, mint leaves, onion, green chilies, hing, cumin seeds, amchoor, and salt to the grinder and grind it and make a thin paste from it.
Step 2: Now, cut the Paneer into small pieces. Then slit halfway in the Paneer slice and fill some green paste in between.
Step 3: Also, spread some green paste all over the Paneer pieces.
Step 4: Now, Press the Paneer over the khus khus spread out on a plate. And coat the Paneer from all the sides.
Step 5: Now, Set the Paneer pieces on a greased grill tray and place the dish under a hot grill for 15 minutes at about 220°C.
Step 6: Once it’s ready. Sprinkle chat masala over the Paneer and serve hot.
Adopted from Neeta Mehta’s Zero Oil CookBook.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Salt – Check Price
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Poppy seeds – Check Price
- Chaat masala – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Mint leaves – Check Price
- Onion – Check Price
- Green chili – Check Price
- Asafoetida (hing) – Check Price
- Cumin seeds – Check Price
- Dry mango powder (Amchur) – Check Price