- Yield: 1 Cup
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 203 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 20.45 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 12.83 g
- Fiber Content: 9.6 g
- Protein Content: 8.52 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.738 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 27 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.8 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.001 g
To make any vegetable recipe interesting, it’s required to add the perfect blend of spices which gives the rich taste to the dish. Sabji Masala is a combination of perfectly blended Indian spices which gives rich aroma to any vegetable dishes. This sabji masala gives a delicious taste to any vegetable, lentils, pakora, samosa, and many more. Follow the below-given step by step recipe to make sabji masala at home.
Ingredients of Sabji Masala Recipe
- Asafoetida (hing) - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Whole coriander seeds - 2 Tablespoons
- Fennel seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Fenugreek seeds - 1 Tablespoon
- Dry mango powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dry red chilies - 3
How to Make Sabji Masala
Step 1: Take a frying pan and add asafoetida, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, and dry red chilies and sauté it for 2-3 minutes on the LOW flame.
Step 2: Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
Step 3: Once it’s cool, grind them well in a mixer.
Step 4: Then add turmeric powder to it and mix them well.
Step 5: Store them in an airtight container and use it while making any vegetable recipe.