- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serving: 6 People
- Calories: 2312 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 169.89 g
- Cholesterol Content: 749 mg
- Fat Content: 80.96 g
- Fiber Content: 14 g
- Protein Content: 215.03 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 38.574 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2955 mg
- Sugar Content: 10.66 g
- Trans Fat Content: 1.967 g
Risotto is a classic Italian rice dish. It is a very time-consuming recipe to cook at home, and requires a lot of attention to it. That’s why usually people prefer to eat it at the restaurant. But with this easy homemade risotto recipe, you can easily make it at your home in lesser time. Risotto is a rich and creamy dish, made with rice, butter and more. Cook risotto dish with butter and enjoy the food. Learn how to make Risotto easily at home.
Ingredients of Risotto Recipe
- Diced onion - 1
- Butter - 60 gm
- rashers bacon, diced or 1 cup cooked chicken or ham - 4
- Chicken or beef stock cubes - 3
- Boiling water - 2 Cups
- Washed long-grain rice - 1 Cup
- Assorted finely chopped vegetables (carrots, zucchinis, mushrooms, etc.) - 1 Cup
How to Make Risotto
Step 1: Place onion, butter, and bacon in a 3-liter casserole dish. Cook for 4 minutes on HIGH flame. Stir well.
Step 2: Now, Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water and add to onion and bacon. Now, Add all other ingredients and cover it with a lid and cook for 25 minutes on HIGH flame. Do not stir while cooking.
Step 3: At the end of this time, all the liquid will have been absorbed.
Step 4: Leave to stand for 5 minutes and stir with a fork before servings.