- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 3 People
- Calories: 2859 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 501.58 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 72.83 g
- Fiber Content: 31.2 g
- Protein Content: 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12.066 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2548 mg
- Sugar Content: 45.99 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.292 g
Fried Rice is a famous Indo-Chinese recipe which is a very simple, yet delicious recipe. Fried rice can make with steamed rice, different vegetables, Chinese sauces and spices which gives a unique taste and tempting flavor to it. Serve this fried rice with various Chinese recipes like Dry Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, gravy Manchurian, etc. and enjoy your complete Chinese meal. Learn how to make mouth-watering fried rice quickly at home.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Recipe
- Boiled rice - 3 Cups
- Finely chopped onions - 2
- Chopped French beans - 12
- Finely chopped carrot - 1
- Finely chopped green capsicum - 1
- Chopped cabbage - ½ Cup
- Sliced spring onions greens - 2 Stalks
- Oil - 4 Tablespoons
- Finely chopped garlic cloves - 4
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- White pepper powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- White vinegar - ½ Tablespoon
How to Make Fried Rice
Step 1: Heat a non-stick wok on MEDIUM flame and when it’s getting heated add oil to it and heat it.
Step 2: Now, add all chopped garlic into the heated oil and stir-fry it for a minute.
Step 3: After that add onions, French beans, carrot, green capsicum, cabbage, and half the spring onions greens and stir-fry it for two minutes.
Step 4: Now, add salt, pepper powder, and soya sauce to it and mix thoroughly.
Step 5: Then add boiled rice and mix it well and toss it to adjust the seasoning but without using a spoon. Let the rice heated well for 1-2 minutes.
Step 6: Now add vinegar to it. Toss it and cook it again for a minute and also stirring continuously, when it is done a switch off the heat.
Step 7: Garnish it with spring onions greens and serve it with hot Chinese soup.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Basmati rice – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Turmeric powder – Check Price
- Onion – Check Price
- French beans – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- Green Bell Pepper – Check Price
- Cabbage – Check Price
- Spring onion – Check Price
- Garlic – Check Price
- Soy sauce – Check Price
- White vinegar – Check Price
- White pepper powder – Check Price