- Prep Time: 1h 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 10092 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 1122 mg
- Cholesterol Content: 19983 mg
- Fat Content: 951.53 g
- Fiber Content: 6.9 g
- Protein Content: 359.71 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 110.907 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 4597 mg
- Sugar Content: 11.7 g
- Trans Fat Content: 235.601 g
Fried Chicken is a juicy and crispy chicken recipe. Fried chicken is a very comfortable food which you can cook anytime. When you fry the chicken, it becomes deliciously crispy. The yummy chicken rolled with corn flour and deep fried in oil gives you fantastic taste. Try out this tasty pan-fried chicken recipe and enjoy it with your friends and family.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Recipe
- Chicken pieces - 8
- Sesame seeds powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Green chili and coriander chutney - 4 Tablespoons
- Corn flour - 3 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Sesame seeds - 3 Tablespoons
- Cheese spread - 4 Tablespoons
- Milk - 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1 Cup
- Black pepper powder - ½ Tablespoon
- Oil for frying - 4 Cups
How to Make Fried Chicken
Step 1: Take a bowl and add cheese spread to it. Then add black pepper powder and lemon juice and mix it well. Keep it aside.
Step 2: Wash the chicken pieces properly, Spread the green chilli-coriander chutney to the chicken pieces and keep it aside for 1 hour to marinate.
Step 3: Mix corn flour, sesame seeds powder, salt and green chutney and sprinkle this mixture on chicken.
Step 4: Now, take a frying pan and heat the oil. Fry the chicken pieces into the oil until it becomes crispy and golden brown.
Step 5: Once the chicken is fried, remove it from the oil and place on the sesame seeds, so its stick on the chicken.
Step 6: Repeat this procedure for all the chicken pieces.
Step 7: To serve, Add a toothpick to the chicken and serve the fried chicken with onion and cheese sauce.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Salt – Check Price
- Lemon juice – Check Price
- Chicken cubes – Check Price
- Sesame seeds powder – Check Price
- Coriander chutney – Check Price
- Green chili chutney – Check Price
- Corn flour – Check Price
- Sesame seeds – Check Price
- Cheese spread – Check Price
- Milk – Check Price
- Black pepper powder – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price