- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1473 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 256.72 g
- Cholesterol Content: 26 mg
- Fat Content: 24.97 g
- Fiber Content: 55 g
- Protein Content: 122.91 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.223 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3148 mg
- Sugar Content: 120.36 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Flaming Pan Tikkas
Flaming Pan Tikka or Paneer tikkas is a special and easy to make Paneer recipe. Flaming pan tikka is the best choice for starters or side meals. Lavish Indian dinner is incomplete without this delicious starter dish.
Flaming pan tikka can be made in a few times at home. In this recipe, paneer along with onions, capsicum, corn, and mushrooms are marinated in a yogurt based marinade for few times and then skewered and grilled till it turned brown and served hot with green coriander chutney. The creamy texture of this dish makes it more tempting and juicy. Try out this delicious Flaming Pan Tikka recipe and share your experience with us.
Ingredients of Flaming Pan Tikkas Recipe
- Paneer - 150 gm
- Small mushrooms - 150 gm
- Baby corns - 6
- Onion - 1
- Capsicum - 1
- To Marinate
- Tomato puree - 4 Tablespoons
- Chopped coriander - 2 Tablespoons
- Pomegranate seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Corn flour - 1 Tablespoon
- Red chili powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 Tablespoon
- Tandoori masala - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Flaming Pan Tikkas
Step 1: First, boil 4-5 cups water with one teaspoon salt, a pinch of turmeric powder and juice of 1 lemon.
Step 2: Then, Add whole baby corns’ mushrooms and boil for 3 minutes. Then, remove from the fire and drain the water.
Step 3: Now, Put the baby corns and mushrooms on a clean kitchen towel and wipe dry.
Step 4: Then, Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a large bowl.
Step 5: Add Paneer, baby corns, mushrooms, capsicum and onions to the marinade in the bowl and mix well to coat the marinade.
Step 6: Marinate for at least half an hour or till serving time.
Step 7: At serving time, add the vegetables along with the marinade in a large nonstick pan or kadai.
Step 8: Cook for 3-4 minutes till the tomato puree dries.
Step 9: Once it’s ready, serve hot.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Cottage cheese (paneer) – Check Price
- Mushrooms – Check Price
- Baby corn – Check Price
- Onion – Check Price
- Green Bell Pepper – Check Price
- Tomato puree – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Pomegranate kernels – Check Price
- Corn flour – Check Price
- Red chili powder – Check Price
- Ginger garlic paste – Check Price
- Tandoori masala – Check Price