- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 2064 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 250.32 g
- Cholesterol Content: 436 mg
- Fat Content: 51.71 g
- Fiber Content: 16.8 g
- Protein Content: 147.82 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12.57 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3600 mg
- Sugar Content: 25.39 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.211 g
Citrus Pork with Egg Noodles
Citrus Pork with Egg Noodles, this Asian pulled pork with soft boiled egg noodles. This dish tastes very delicious.
Actually, I am fond of eating most of the times because every time I do so, this dish come the handy recipe to me. I made this healthy, quick, easy and tasty starter with boneless pork, chicken broth, orange juice, carrot, and green onions and spiced up with pepper, garlic, cider vinegar, and brown sugar. I always enjoy this great combination of seasoning and citrus. The taste of this dish is a bomb, just bomb!
Ingredients of Citrus Pork with Egg Noodles Recipe
- Ground cumin - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Freshly ground pepper - ½ Teaspoon
- Boneless pork loin - ½ Pound
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Minced garlic cloves - 1 Cup
- Chicken broth - 1 Cup
- Orange juice - ½ Cup
- Cider vinegar - 2 Tablespoons
- Brown sugar - ½ Teaspoon
- Carrots - 2
- Corn starch - 1 Tablespoon
- Spring onion - ½ Cup
- Egg noodles - ½ Pound
How to Make Citrus Pork with Egg Noodles
Step 1: Get the water boiling for your noodles.
Step 2: In a small bowl, combine the cumin, salt, and pepper.
Step 3: Now add pork to the cumin mixture and toss to coat well.
Step 4: Heat oil in a large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, add pork and garlic then sauté them.
Step 5: In a small bowl blend the broth, orange juice, vinegar, and brown sugar. Set aside.
Step 6: Add the carrots and bring to a boil and reduce the heat to MEDIUM. Cook it for about 7-8 minutes.
Step 7: Blend cornstarch into reserved broth mixture.
Step 8: Stirring constantly, pour the corn starch mixture into the skillet to thicken the sauce.
Step 9: Add the green onions and bring to a boil and simmer for a minute more.
Step 10: Toss with the noodles and serve it immediately.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Cumin powder – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Black pepper powder – Check Price
- Boneless Pork Loin – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Garlic – Check Price
- Chicken broth – Check Price
- Orange juice – Check Price
- Cider vinegar – Check Price
- Brown sugar – Check Price
- Carrots – Check Price
- Cornstarch – Check Price
- Spring onion – Check Price
- Egg noodles – Check Price