- Yield: 22 Cookies
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 3097 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 488.47 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 122.87 g
- Fiber Content: 10.5 g
- Protein Content: 28.76 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 90.971 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 3693 mg
- Sugar Content: 288 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Chocolate Ginger Cookies
Chocolate ginger cookies are easy and delicious. Cookies deepen with chocolate, ginger powder, molasses, the cocoa powder becomes more tasty and delicious. Chocolate Ginger Molasses Cookies are perfect snacks to go with tea or coffee. It’s an ideal holiday recipe to enjoy with friends and family. Learn how to make chocolate ginger molasses cookies at home.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ginger Cookies Recipe
- All-purpose flour - 2 Cups
- Cocoa powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Pumpkin spice - 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Brown sugar - ½ Cup
- Vegetable oil - ½ Cup
- Crystallized sugar - ½ Cup
- Sweet chocolate nibs - ½ Cup
- Warm water - ½ Cup
- White sugar - ¼ Cup
- No-sulfur molasses - ½ Cup
How to Make Chocolate Ginger Cookies
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
Step 2: In a bowl add all-purpose flour, salt, baking soda and mix it well. Stir it well. Then add pumpkin spice, chocolate powder, and ginger spice to it and stir it.
Step 3: In another bowl, mix sugar, molasses, vegetable oil and warm water and stir until the mixture becomes soft and creamy.
Step 4: Now, mix both mixtures into each other than knead it for 3-5 minutes. When it combined well, then add crystallised sugar and chocolate nibs to it.
Step 5: Rinse the hands with cold water and again knead the dough until it becomes consistent. Keep the dough aside for 1 hour.
Step 6: Now, take a small size of the dough ball and roll it in between your palms and turn into ball forms.
Step 7: Roll this dough in sugar and then place this balls on the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 8: Slightly press down the cookies and then place the sheet on the middle rack of the oven and bake it for 12-15 minutes.
Step 9: When it becomes soft remove it from the oven and let it cool
Step 10: When the cookies become cool, you can store it in a jar for 5-6 days.
Check Price for Ingredients
- All purpose flour – Check Price
- Cocoa powder – Check Price
- Pumpkin spice – Check Price
- Dry ginger powder – Check Price
- Baking soda – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Brown sugar – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Crystallized sugar – Check Price
- Sweet chocolate nibs – Check Price
- White sugar – Check Price
- Molasses – Check Price