- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1545 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 70.86 g
- Cholesterol Content: 292 mg
- Fat Content: 95.76 g
- Fiber Content: 4.8 g
- Protein Content: 98.16 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 15.657 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 7940 mg
- Sugar Content: 6.98 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.469 g
Chicken and Rice Noodle Stir-Fry
Chicken and Rice Noodles Stir Fry, the most famous and all-time favorite among all. This dish is quick, filling and I am sure it will give a big thrill with surprisingly little effort.
If you are thinking about what to make, and you are stuck. But you want something a little different from the usual, something fresh yet satisfying, and also something that can be prepared and cook in half an hour. For the answer, look no further than stir-fried rice noodles with chicken. When I make this recipe a mound of slightly transparent noodles tossed with chicken and many more spices which I’ve described in the recipe here. So take a look!
Ingredients of Chicken and Rice Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
- Boneless chicken breast - 400 gm
- Rice noodles - 200 gm
- Oil - 6 Tablespoons
- Fresh coriander leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon juice - ½
- Sliced spring onion bulbs - 2
- Finely chopped garlic cloves - 8
- Dark soy sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Oyster sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- White pepper powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Capsicum - 1
How to Make Chicken and Rice Noodle Stir-Fry
Step 1: In a sufficient boiling water, soak the rice noodles for 5 minutes. Drain and cool.
Step 2: Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Roughly chop a few coriander sprigs.
Step 3: Add noodles, salt and sauté till heated through.
Step 4: Add a little water, coriander, lemon juice, and mix gently. Transfer to a bowl.
Step 5: In the same wok, heat two tablespoons of oil. Add sliced spring onion, garlic and sauté for a minute.
Step 6: Add chicken and stir fry it then add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and mix and cook till chicken is done.
Step 7: Add pepper powder and cook then add capsicum and mix.
Step 8: Put it over the noodles and serve hot.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Chicken breast – Check Price
- Rice noodles – Check Price
- Lemon juice – Check Price
- Bell pepper – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Spring onion – Check Price
- Garlic – Check Price
- Soy sauce – Check Price
- Oyster sauce – Check Price
- White pepper powder – Check Price