- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 5 People
- Calories: 4758 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 254.64 g
- Cholesterol Content: 3364 mg
- Fat Content: 342.39 g
- Fiber Content: 12.9 g
- Protein Content: 164.2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 70.536 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 8845 mg
- Sugar Content: 39.64 g
- Trans Fat Content: 59.234 g
Chicken Cheese Pakora
Chicken and Cheese Pakora is a deep-fried snack made from chicken, cheese, and rice. Good to enjoy anytime.
For making chicken cheese pakora, I have used chicken breast, boiled rice, cheese, eggs and to give spicy touch I have used green chilies, red chilies and to flavor up I have added garlic-ginger paste. I have used bread crumbs to make the crispy outer layer of the pakora.
This recipe is my granny’s recipe. These pakoras are fab in taste, I make coriander green chutney or mint chutney or if I have not that much time to prepare chutney with it I just enjoy this fried savory with ketchup.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Pakora Recipe
- Chicken breast - 250 gm
- Boiled rice - 300 gm
- Green coriander - 1 Bunch
- Green chilies - 6
- Grated cheese - 200 gm
- Red chili flakes - 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger-garlic paste - 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Eggs - 5
- Bread Crumbs - 6 Tablespoons
- Baking soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Oil for frying - 4 Cups
How to Make Chicken Cheese Pakora
Step 1: Place the chicken in a grinder and make a paste of it after taking the all bones out with a knife.
Step 2: Remove in a bowl and mix in the grated cheese and boiled rice. Mash all well and form a uniform mixture.
Step 3: Put this mixture in mixture blender along with coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste, chili flakes, green chilies, turmeric, baking soda, eggs, and salt at last. Blend it till well mixed.
Step 4: Now, make small balls from the prepared mixture and roll them into bread crumbs to form the outer layer of them.
Step 5: Deep fry them in hot oil over MEDIUM heat until golden brown.
Step 6: Serve this deep-fried savory with sauce or green chutney.
Check Price for Ingredients
- Chicken breast – Check Price
- Basmati rice – Check Price
- Coriander leaves – Check Price
- Green chilies – Check Price
- Chili flakes – Check Price
- Ginger garlic paste – Check Price
- Turmeric powder – Check Price
- Eggs – Check Price
- Breadcrumbs – Check Price
- Baking soda – Check Price
- Salt – Check Price
- Oil – Check Price