- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Serving: 1 Person
- Calories: 216 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 11.27 g
- Cholesterol Content: 25 mg
- Fat Content: 17.14 g
- Fiber Content: 0.6 g
- Protein Content: 6.38 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.454 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 66 mg
- Sugar Content: 5.4 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.058 g
Cashew nut and Cheese Paste
Cashew cheese paste is and easy recipe to try out. In this recipe, cashew nuts are grounded with milk, cheddar cheese, and cream. Milk and cream give the thick texture to the paste. This yummy spread is used to make sandwiches, panini, and many other dishes. Here is the easy recipe to make cashew nut and cheese spread at home.
Ingredients of Cashew nut and Cheese Paste Recipe
- Cashew nuts - 2 1/2 Tablespoons
- Processed Cheddar cheese - 2 Tablespoons
- Milk - 1/4 Cup
- Fresh cream - 2 Tablespoons
How to Make Cashew nut and Cheese Paste
Step 1: In a blender, add cashew nuts, cheddar cheese, milk and fresh cream.
Step 2: Grind them to a smooth paste.
Step 3: Cashew nut and cheese paste is ready to use. Use it as required.